Friday, October 24, 2008

Fit Friday!



Meh.

Progress report.

I did really good all week. I mean REALLY good. I ran 3 times already and I am planning my long run for tomorrow morning. I started e-mealz, an email recipe program that emails you once a week with meal options. I picked the low fat program, its not a weight loss program, but its getting us to eat at home. The food is fantastic and we ate at home 3 times this week. We ate out last night and for a late lunch today (I'll get to today in a minute). But we're planning on eating at home tomorrow and Sunday so that is amazing for us to eat out only 2 times in one week. I made it through so far without a beer or wine, not that hard though, we just didn't buy any :). I didnt eat ONE 100 calorie pack. I substituted 100 calorie popcorn, I think that is better, but who knows, it helped me eat better all week, so if its not, I'll still take it for now. My snacking was so much better. I was really dreading coming home a lot of days because that's what I typically do when I get home. I go to the pantry and find something, then go back at least one more time before dinner. So even if I've done good all day, there is still the pantry deamon. Stupid. I should charge that thing rent!

So today...on fit friday no less...I. ate. so. bad.

Husband wanted Zaxby's (totally fantastic chicken fingers). I had planned on ordering the salad and just being done with it, but by the time I got there I hadn't eaten since like 930 and it was after 3. I ate 4 chicken fingers, some of my fries (not a lot) and sone homeade chips. And regular Dr. Pepper. Totally horrible I know. But seriously, it wasn't that much food now that I look at it. Not nearly what it could have been. So I'll take it as a "minor hiccup" in the process.

LBS: Before my little debacle today I stepped on the scale.
so.
10/17: 67.1 kilos (this is when I posted, I can't remember if I actually posted that day or Monday, but we'll just go with the day it says on my blog)
10/24: 65.77 kilos

Thats 2 kilos! (3 poun ds!) Soo fantastic. Hopefully I didnt mess it up with today's little fiasco! We'll see in the morning I suppose!

So all in all it was a decent week, just one flub and some fantastic at home cooking!
I wasnt sure if we were all going to be putting a new picture up, I saw that It's Almost Naptime said she was going to, so I guess I'll join in! Hope everyone else had a good week!! We can do this ladies! Oh yeah, I got a haircut today too!! YAY! (disclaimer, this picture IS from today...my day of food related debauchery so be kind)


2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

wow, that is great. i'm so glad you translated the kilos for us...i would have been clueless!

i'm hoping to post a loss next week.

The Smiths said...

3 lbs - that is awesome! Great job and it was only a minor hiccup.