So here is my valid attempt at updating you on my life right now as I know it
1. My house looks like it has been hit by a tornado, including but not limited to: boxes, dishes, laundry, mail, misc. baby items
2. I have a paranoid dog. He seriously FREAKS OUT every time we start packing. Full on doggie break down. Pacing, leaning, chewing (on himself)...you name it...he does it
3. Baby started kicking!! Miss Mackenzie has made her presence QUITE noticeable over the past few days. Today she was doing the Rumba all morning...OR (and I like this option much better) she was getting ready for her debut in the Women's World Cup
4. I'm increasingly sad/absolutely petrified about this move...I realize its the right thing to do, but dude...it's 3 states away.
5. Bar prep is slowly becoming one of the most hated things I have ever done in my entire life. Ever. Scratch that...QUICKLY becoming....if not already there
6. The only thing that is getting me through is the promise that we will be able to buy our first home sometime in the near future if I can stick to it....
7. My T-Shirts are becoming increasingly too small in the front...
8. I know that I have gained a tremendous amount of weight thus far (or at least it feels like that)..which I will attribute to extensive periods of time in front of the computer or sitting at the desk doing bar-prep related things...
9. I can't wait to start running again...I seriously need some me-time
10. I'm ....well....I'm exhausted.
So hows that???