Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bandwagon Jumping

Here I am, in class, again. Second time today, 5th time this week, gazillionth time in my life. And what is it that I'm doing? Blogging. What is my neighbor doing? blogging. What is her neighbor doing? that's right, you guessed it, blogging. Why you ask are all three of us blogging? because we can. and because it makes it look like we're taking the most detailed, extensive notes that the person in front of me is sweating bullets because of the fantastic nature of my furious typing.

What's that? You want to know what's new in my life? I wish I had something awesome to enlighten you with. But, alas. I don't. Its just more of the same. (EWW, that sounded like O'Biden...yuck)My life is becoming more and more UN-interesting. So what is it that would make my life more interesting. *insert brainstorm here*

1. a puppy--it would keep me on my toes, give me something to do/an excuse to stop reading; con--pee in my house (my LEAST favorite surprise..stepping in puppy pee)oooh and poo...that is sooo much worse, sleepless nights (even though, lets be honest, this already happens), chewed up belongings, expenses...
--i'm guessing this one is out :)


2. a baby---hells no.


3. date night with my husband--i would make my life more interesting, but still wouldn't give me anything to blog about :) EEEWWWW



4. if Auburn would stop sucking--yes, this would make my life on the weekends much much more bearable...the thought of going into the weekend would be more enjoyable if I knew we weren't going to completely suck. just a thought :)


so basically, it's hopeless, my cause is going down in burning flames. Because, and let's be REAL honest here, the ONLY thing that will make my life more interesting is not being in school. I suppose that not being in school would mean that I'm working, and also under the assumption that this magical job will not interfere so terribly in my everyday life. Let's put our heads together and pray it doesn't anyway.

On an unrelated note---the debates are on tonight. I will not be watching. I have a feeling, however, that it will be coming on during my wonderful show. DANGIT. Just realized that. STUPID ELECTION! BLECH! I just want to vote and get it over with. I mean really, who is still so undecided that something Shamus or Pee Paw says tonight is going to influence their vote. Lets be honest. We all know who we're voting for (well those of us who are making our best efforts to educate ourselves about the lesser of two evils)






And last. While I am bored, my Professional Responsibility professor is killer. He's awesome. I'm not going to name names, because I don't want my blog to pop up when you Google his name. But suffice it to say, if I wanted to go into trial, I'd want him as my judge. He's a hoot. He seems like he'd be tough, but I'm ok with that. Especially since he's got a good sense of humor.

OK thats it. I will now be surfing the internet to find you wonderful pictures.

Now for a personal picture...this is me..hanging out the sunroof of Sarah's mom's car. it was awesome.

No comments: