Happy Thanksgivin' Ya'll!
In the spirit of the holiday...here are just a few things I'm thankful for:
- my health: if you know me, and my family history...this is a good thing!
- my husband: even when we're arguing, I still can't deny I love him
- my kiddo: he's awesome. best thing that ever happened to me hands down.
- my dog: she's terrible. but the best dog EVER
- my education: I might complain now, but I certainly wont once I'm getting paid to bust my a*&
- my family: I love them,...I miss them today..and pretty much every day..I can't wait till Christmas when I get to see them again.
- my mom in particular: this green bean casserole is going to rock. and its all because of you :)
- my new family: they have accepted me with open arms..and I can't ever thank them enough for that. from day one, they have treated me like one of their own, and I really needed that then, and I cherish it now
- my homemade family: from Uncle Kaleb to K...I cant imagine how I would have gotten through these past few years without you guys...it certainly wouldnt be as much fun!
- K: you already got an honorable mention, but you definitely deserve you're own bullet point. I'm so thankful to have you as my best friend. I dont even want to know what my life would be like right now if I didn't have you around. seriously.
- my law school family: I love you guys! Matt, Carla, E...you're the best lunch bunch ever!
- last but not least...my blog: thanks for being there when I needed to vent, or when I needed to tell someone how much they mean to me. Thanks Blogger world... :)
Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll---from all of mine to all of yours.