Monday, September 1, 2008

Got 'em! :)

I GOT MY WEDDING PICTURES BACK! YAY!! :)

They are beautiful!! I truly enjoyed flipping through them and reliving that absolutely wonderful day :) So that's my big news!

As for the rest of my life...My brother is moving out in a couple of days. I'm glad he feels like he can go, I just hope he's ok. I can honestly say it's weird to have him around without "her". They were a couple for 6 1/2 years. Everywhere he went she went. She became a close friend of mine, but I kinda did always keep her at arms length. I definitely think that people have a sixth sense about people that they feel are genuine and people who aren't. Maybe that's why I never got that close to her, I always thought something just wasn't right, who knows! I'm just glad Brent is moving on. Or at least trying to.

School sucks. The end.

We had a great college football watching party at my place this weekend that turned out GREAT!

Wow, now that school is back "in session" there isn't a hole lot going on in my life. Oh well, I guess sometimes its just better that way.

I'll leave you with one of my newly received wedding pictures:

No comments: