Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Small Update ;)

I thought it was time to give a little update!

Jacob and I have been married for a whole month!! YAY! I cant believe its been that long, so much has happened since then!

Hayden started school on Monday and he is absolutely loving it. We had a parent meeting with the teacher and all the parents on Monday after school, and I really like her. I wasn't crazy about Hayden's teacher last year, she just wasn't excited to be there. She was a good teacher, but Hayden needs a certain spunk to get him through the day, and as a First Grader, I can't blame him! He has come home happy every day this week and I cannot be happier for him. He really struggled with Kindergarten, and I distinctly remember crying in the bathroom at school at some point in the first couple of weeks because I just didn't know what to do. BUT it doesnt look like that will happen this year! YAY!!

I started school last Monday, and its going ok. I'm not really excited about the material in any of my classes, but I am enjoying my Professional Responsibility class. My professor is a Judge here in Texas, a FEDERAL DISTRICT JUDGE!! WOOHOO! Go Wesleyan! He is hilarious, he has a lot of stories and a great attitude. He is the kind of guy you want to be friends with, hell or at least keep as a contact. Having the in with a federal judge never hurt anybody (well if they were a dirty judge it could hurt in the long run, but we're talking totally legal here!) Otherwise, I'm just really tired. I'm so tired that my bones hurt. I haven't been this tired in a really long time. I am getting about 5 1/2 to 6-ish hours of sleep a night, and I'm on go pretty much from the time my feet hit the floor to the time I get back in bed, so it's completely understandable, it just SUCKS! Coffee seems to be making it worse and not helping...it just gives me a small rush then the sugar makes me tired. I definitely crash a lot worse than I used to, but not to fear I'll bring back up my tolerance!! haha I have no choice!

In bigger news, my brother is living with me for a little while. He and his fiance broke up and so he basically has a house he could stay in, but I can't blame him for not wanting to. I'm glad he's here, I know he needs us right now. Each day he gets a little better, you know how it goes, one foot infront of the other and eventually you'll get where you're going. He's moving..right now its just teeny weeeny baby steps!

I think that is about it! College football starts this weekend and I can't wait!! WAR EAGLE!!!!! This is one of my FAV Auburn pictures. Its Jordan-Hare Stadium at sunset...God sure does love him some AU football doesn't he!

No comments: