Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Insert Clever Title Here: :)

This weekend was such an interesting weekend, filled with ups and downs.

Friday we (me, Jacob, Brent) went to the game release party for Brother's in Arms: Hell's Highway, and Samba de Amigo. DJ Jazzy Jeff was there...it was a blast. We danced our hearts out! And it should not go unmentioned that there was free alcohol!! (for VIP!! which we were!!) It really was fun. Brent really had a good time, and came out of his shell a little bit...which was great! He's really doing a lot better.

Saturday was a looooong day, study study study, friends over for dinner, study study study...Then came Sunday.

My eyes literally hurt from reading the day before, I think it must have been my glasses. So needless to say I didn't get much done. I still have my good days and my bad days, and Sunday was a bad day. I stayed in bed all day, followed by a Monday mental health day.

Today was much better. I went to school, and got some work done after, and made a fantastic dinner! Here's to being a good wifey!

So in response to my much needed mental health day, maybe I'll leave some fun comments on here...for when I need another one, or for when my MANY (bwahahaha) readers need one too...So before it's picture time..here's my funny anecdote of the post: Why wont sharks attack attorneys? Professional courtesy!

PICTURE TIME!!!! Here is one of my VERY favorite pictures of me and the husband...he's so cute..

No comments: