Monday, September 22, 2008

Unexpected Blessings :)

So, some unexpected blessings were given to me today. It felt amazing that people out there know that I really am "on the grind" and busting my ass to raise a good kid, be a good student, and be a good wife. I don't want to go into much detail, but just know that it is much appreciated.

I also had an amazing breakthrough with school today!! yay!! I went to the Health Law Society meeting and really enjoyed myself. I actually got excited about the prospect of figuring out what I want to do when I get out of this hell-hole lovely school!! :)

Thats all I have for you right now...I have a lot more to say..maybe I will blog more tomorrow.

Favorite find of the day P-) the pirate smiley

PICTURE TIME! This is my inspiration to lose these lbs. I gained after the wedding..my arms and legs look fantastic!!

No comments: