Monday, December 29, 2008

Oy Vey

See I said I was going to blog over my vacation. This might be the only one I get to until I'm back in Texas. I've been in Alabama for about 9 days now....no blogs have come to mind. I didnt want to do the "This is what I did for Christmas" blog. That would be like pages and pages. I've been a regular social butterfly. So my question is, why is it that I have a million things to write about when I'm in school and doing the same thing over and over again, but when I'm not in school and doing different things EVERY DAY I can't seem to come up with something clever to blog about? Maybe my brain just doesnt work when I'm not in school. I know some that would argue that is true. I tell you what, I definitely feel the crickets chirping up there. There just arent a lot of bloggable thoughts twirling around my brain these days. I suppose I've resorted to blogging about not being able to blog. I'm sorry if you clicked my link and were under the assumption that there was something interesting to read. No worries. I've officially grounded myself from blogging until I have a vialbe topic. Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday with their family and friends. I know I have enjoyed the heck out of the holidays. But that is for another, as yet to be written or thought of blog. :)

No comments: