Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Fever :)

So, why is it that before we got married I wasn't even sure I wanted kids, and now that we've been married for a whopping 2 weeks I have baby on the brain? I mean, like as soon as I get out of school, I want to have a baby, a house, a car, etc. Really?? Why all at the same time? Oh thats right, I want to put myself in severe debt, its a real dream of mine :) hahaha. Well hopefully it will go: house, car, baby somewhere in there. I dont really care which way it goes..but I do know that it's coming as a total shock to me!! I knew at some point Jacob would end up talking me into having a baby, but I think I had almost convinced him to not have a kid and just get sports cars and have dogs. :) Well, I guess things change!!! And I've been thinking about what I want to do when I graduate..but that's a whole 'nother post. :)

No comments: