Monday, July 27, 2009

One Year


I still can't believe its been a year.

Its been a pretty good year, nothing too terribly fascinating has happened, as you can see from my blogging. I'm looking forward to the next 50+ years with my super goofy, handsome, silly, funny, amazing husband. He keeps me on my toes, thats for sure!

So tonight was similar to the last year, kinda uneventful. We went for a run, and I made dinner. Chicken Parmesan, these bread thingies that I know there is a name for but I cant remember what it is, and cookies (peanut butter blossoms aka peanut butter cookies with a hershey kiss in the middle). We did the traditional eating of the cake, it was disgusting. But I'm glad we did it. I'm not always all about tradition, but having it tonight was nice.

Here is to another anniversary, and many many more to come!!!

I love you Jacob!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!