Monday, July 27, 2009

Its me again

You know that pesky blogger who says they are going to post things but never does?? Yeah, thats me. I'm guilty, what can I say?

Ive been doing OK on the running front. I've lost about 5 pounds and am running 4.5 miles pretty consistently. Its been easier the last couple of weeks since it has decided to cool off some with the rain. The runs are still tough but I'm getting through it. Jacob bought me a stopwatch so I can time myself and I'm running between a 9:10-9:30 mile. Not bad considering the last time I was running consistently it was never that low!

We missed the kickoff this past Friday for the Team in Training, and have yet to find out who to get in touch with to get our packets and what not. I'm sure someone will call this week though. I hope they do anyway!!

Ok...thats my running post for the day...I'll update more about that later in the week...now its time to work on the all important post of the day!!! its 7/27/2009...if you know me you know what that means!!! I'll have a post about it for you later!! I gotta write it first...so pesky these blogs!!

Oh and I'm going to take some pictures soon too...Of the running business...you just wait..it's going to be awesome. lol...i kid i kid...kinda...

No comments: