Friday, June 19, 2009

Yummy

You thought this post would be about food. Oh my were you wrong!! Kristin (aka, K) just posted (and by just, I mean I just read it, she probably posted it last night) an interesting "list". Its her "list of hot celebs"..oh you know "the list". Everyone has one. If you dont already have one made, you know you've said it. Like...OOOH he's so hot..he is TOTALLY on "my list".

I was inspired. Here is my list...They all come with a "get of of jail free card". (insert dirty joke here about passing go and collecting 200 dollars)

1. Cristiano Ronaldo
He may have been slightly downgraded in the whole larger realm of things considering he's been seen out with Wonky Valtrex (aka Paris Hilton) but..seriously. YES PLEASE. If you dont know about his hotness...Google him. Just do an image search. You'll see the hotness...And he's a soccer superstar. Its the utlimate combination really.

2.Channing Tatum
I think he was on Prison Break? I dont know...all I know is I watch questionable movies and discovered this hottie mchotterson in Step Up. Totally worth the corny ass movie...because he is super duper fine.

3. Daniel Craig
007 ladies. Refer yourself to the title of this post. YUMMY. It needed to be said again. Yes he's a little older. But c'mon. I'll make an exception...

4. Jeffrey Donovan

Another name you may or may not know. He's on a little show called Burn Notice on USA. Jacob loves the show. I love the show too. Jacob likes it for the explosions, spy stuff, and the hot leading lady Fiona. I like it for this hot hunk. LOL. No the show really is good, but if it wasnt this hottie as the leading spy guy, I might not watch. lol. 2 spies, one list. Maybe I have a thing for the internationally wanted??

5. T.I.

So he's my red herring I suppose. He's just amazingly good looking. I know. Interesting pick. There is just something about him. Can't explain it.


There are so many more hotties out there who deserve a "men"-tion lol. But this is my "list". I'm sure I could come up with at LEAST a 10 person list. But K's list was only 5, so alas, mine is only 5. Maybe that's the rule or something...you can only have 5??

Well quickly here are honorable MENtions:
--David Beckham..have you SEEN his underwear ads?? HELLO! (just dont let him talk, his voice is squeaky)
--George Clooney..dont judge. You know he FINE.
--Chris Pine...yumm
--Ryan Reynolds.did you see the cover of Entertainment Weekly??
--Robert Pattinson...but only during Twilight. Not in real life. He must be 100+ years old and a vampire to be sexy in my book apparently. lol


Ok thats it...now, who is on your list???

No comments: