Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Return to the Masses

Assuming that the masses actually read my blog. I'm guessing that is probably a huge overstatement, but hey, we all need a little encouragement now and then! lol. So I haven't really been blogging lately. I guess I haven't really had much to say. I mean, there is school, but I'm pretty tired of blogging about it. So I'm going to try and not do that so much anymore! SHOCKER! I'm at least going to try and not complain about it so much. I'm hoping this carries over into my "real life". We'll see how that goes.

OK so if there is no school to blog about..at least whine about...what is there left to blog about?? I'm hoping to figure that out. I always have something twirling around in my head, so I'm sure I can come up with something.

Today...hmm...I haven't really done much. Had some pretty wierd dreams, which are pretty standard these days. When that dreaded monster called school comes back I tend to get pretty vivid wierd dreams. I have no idea why, but if I do figure it out, my next mission will be to figure out how to make them stop! lol. Then I watched some lifetime movies, also standard practice on the weekends. They waste a pretty awesome amount of my time.

What am I doing now then?? Listening to some pretty awesome music. Kate Voegele to be exact. Her voice is pretty interesting..I'm trying it on for size, see if I like it! (thats what she said) lol. I feel like this will be return of Music Monday! WOO HOO! Perfect since one of my favorite sources of music comes on TV on Mondays! TV a source of music you ask? Yes, One Tree Hill has some pretty fantastic music, and I just found the best website that tells me what songs they played AND links me to the myspace pages of the artists that have them! SWEET! I've been jonesing for some good tunes lately, hopefully this will be the start of a wonderful relationship..me and the music site! lol.

What else...hmm.....been car shopping! We've been really thinking about getting something a little bigger than what we have since we'll most likely be hanging around Texas for a while :). Those trips back to Alabama get pretty cramped in both of our cars, so we're thinking that if we can upgrade Jacob's HHR, we can upgrade mine after I get out of school. Plus that leaves us with a car that gets good gas mileage for Jacob to take to work, and a pretty sweet automobile for me to get around in! (the bonus of a short commute, I get to drive the "new to us" car!). We'll see, we found something we like, but being that we're practical people, we're still tryin to make sure we can buy it. Thats right, some people do actually try and make sure they can afford stuff before they buy it. Shocker I know...now if I could just impart that knowledge on the rest of the country we MIGHT not be in a recession..hmmm...tricky. I'll let you know how that works out.

Ok. I think thats enough for now. I'll try and get back in the swing of this whole blog thing. I've missed emparting my boring-ness on the "masses" so maybe it wont be too difficult!


And finally. I think I'm going to start trying to grow my hair out. This is a picture of me geez..probably 4 years ago with long hair. Lemme know what you think!

No comments: